What is PureSocial?By Doug Wade
The PureSocial™ Network is a social media movement giving control of the social media conversation into the hands of the people. PureSocial™ is a platform of the people, by the people, and for the people. Your voice will be heard through the power of the vote with our CrowdScore™ rating system, creating press accountability and fostering diversity of thought. We have been built and maintained by the members of this community.
We exist for positive change in social media. We want to encourage “Social Media for Good”. We live in a toxic environment and it’s time to find common ground with each other.
Our members lean left, right and everywhere in between … but that’s what makes this network unique. You now have the power of the vote with our Crowdscore™ Technology. Pure, unbiased, smart media.
What Makes PureSocial™ Different than Other Social Media Platforms?
5 reasons on why PureSocial™ is better than the “BIG TECH” top social media platforms:
1. Privacy: We will never sell your personal information to a third party. The data being collected from PureSocial™ members will be “behavioral” and only used to better your viewing experience.
2. Accuracy: Our Crowdscore™ rating system will allow you to rate the news and the sources for news with accuracy. This gives everyone the ability to monitor and provide accountability to our publishers, encouraging everyone to publish with integrity (and for “good”).
3. Filters: You will have more choices in content delivery to your feed. Customizing your viewing experience. You will be able to choose who you want to converse with and what content you want to consume by using the Crowdscore™ system.
4. Monetization: You will benefit financially and win points / awards from gaining followers, interacting on the page, commenting and sharing… after all, you built it, and it’s your audience.
5. Grassroots: This network is being built from the ground up. You control the platform – not top down management like Silicon Valley & “big tech” media. This network was built, maintained and funded by its members.
Join the conversation!
Rate this post
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 6
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?