Social Media & Mobile MarketingBy Doug Wade
Today, we realize that social marketing is a key component and growing channel for both customer retention and customer acquisition. In fact, 65% of internet users see online search as the most trusted source of information about people and companies. That’s a higher level of trust than any other online or offline source.
Many marketers focus on Social Marketing as a communications tactic used as part of a campaign, but many times it can stand alone based on the objective and what needs to be communicated. A social strategy needs to be designed to develop planned communication activities aimed at changing or maintaining a customer/consumer’s behavior for their personal or community’s benefit and even society as a whole. In communicating targeted messaging through social marketing, the marketer can hopefully influence buying decisions and ultimately brand perception and loyalty. One of the key channels used to connect with those customers is through their mobile device (smartphone/tablet).
A social media strategy campaign (which may include mobile) is developed that will ultimately result in:
- Increased brand awareness
- Added insights into their customer audience to create targeted posts/offers
- Increased traffic and revenue
- Stronger relationships with customers and prospects
Services to consider in boosting your social media presence:
- Page/Account Set-Up (if needed)
- Page/Account Optimization
- Weekly Posts/Tweets
- Customized, flexible posts/tweets related to the franchise location
- Social listening & responding to posts and tweets to ensure a positive consumer experience
- Monthly (at a minimum) Strategy Session/Results Analysis
- Direct access/support from social media strategists
Simply stated, our current and prospective customers need to understand the importance of their social presence and online reputation. Like any other marketing tactic, social marketing requires careful planning and an investment of time and resources to ensure results. Customers that have engaged with us have seen some remarkable results.
Rate this post
Average rating 4.5 / 5. Vote count: 4
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
About The Author
I’m a visionary, a dreamer, a futurist with a plan. President & CEO of PureSocial.