PureSocial™ is a website platform. We are not responsible for the quality, timing or legality of content or rewards. We may sometimes make changes to these terms. If we make material changes that adversely affect your rights under these terms, then we will let you know by posting an announcement on the site or sending you an email prior to the changes coming into effect. Continuing to use PureSocial™ after a change to these terms means you accept the new terms.
You must be at least 13 years old to register for an account. You are responsible for your account. If you know a user is under the age of 13, please report them to us. When you register for an account you must provide us with accurate information. If you don’t provide us with accurate information then we may not be able to assist you with accessing your account. You are responsible for anything that occurs when anyone is signed in to your account, as well as the security of the account. If you believe your account is compromised, contact us immediately.
You are responsible for all the activity on your account. If you do any of the following, we may terminate your account:
- Illegal Activities - Don’t break the law or encourage others to break the law.
- Abuse - Don’t harass or bully others, or promote violence or hatred towards others.
- Personal Information - Don’t distribute others’ personal information or otherwise abuse it. A publisher with access to their members’ personal information should not use it for anything unrelated to PureSocial™.
- Fraud - Don’t post information that is false or otherwise misleading.
- Impersonation - Don’t impersonate anyone. Don’t use another’s account, or allow others to use your account.
- Username Squatting - Don’t create an account to prevent others from using the name or to sell the name.
- Intellectual Property - Don’t infringe on others’ intellectual property rights.
- Spam - Don’t spam others or distribute unsolicited advertising material.
- Malware - Don’t use PureSocial™ to host or distribute, malicious or destructive software.
- Endorsement - Don’t claim endorsement by PureSocial™ without our prior written approval.
- Service Degradation - Don’t degrade others’ use of PureSocial™.
- Data Mining - Don’t crawl, scrape or otherwise index information on PureSocial™. If you are doing this to create a useful feature then we may allow it, but you must obtain prior approval.
- Reward Sharing - Don’t support a publisher and then share their member-only content without permission from the publisher.
- Reverse Engineering - Don’t take apart PureSocial™ to figure out our secret sauce. If you want to do this as part of our security team, then please ask to be invited by PureSocial™.
Please also see our community guidelines for specific guidance in some of these areas. These guidelines are not meant to be exhaustive. If you find a new and creative way to hurt Pure Social or our users we may take legal action.
All About Being a PureSocial™ Member
To become a member simply create an account, rate, comment and contribute. We simply ask that you share and support this network by getting your friends involved. If you value a platform that is unbiased and “purely” member-controlled, this is the platform for you.
All About Being a Publisher
Publishers launch a page that (in the near future) allows members to support them. To become a publisher, you may convert your member account to a publisher account or directly make a publisher account, and launch the page.
We restrict some types of content. You cannot:
- Create any content or rewards with real people engaging in sexual or violent acts.
- Create any content or reward with nudity, or realistic depictions of sexual or violent acts.
- Use raffles, or any prizes based on chance, as a reward.
- Create content or rewards using others' intellectual property, unless you have written permission to use it, or your use is protected by fair use.
Please also see our community guidelines for specific guidance in some of these areas. If your potential member are under the age of 18, please remind them that they need permission to make pledges. Anyone under the age of 13 cannot have an account.
We are not party to the agreement between publishers and members.
4. GROUP PRIVACY
5. DON'T BE STUPID
6. PROMOTIONS & SPAM ON GROUPS
While PureSocial™ supports content creation, we do not legally endorse any content on our site. If content is reported we maintain the right to remove it.
We only provide a platform for publishers and members to interact. We do not screen or endorse any content on PureSocial™. If you see content that violates these terms, then let us know by flagging said content and we may remove it.
Removing content or terminating accounts is not an action we take lightly and we may take a while to investigate or open the issue up to further discussion with the community.
We are constantly testing out new features with the goal of making PureSocial™ better. We may add or remove features, and often test features with a random subset of our users. If we believe a feature is significantly different from these terms, then we explain those differences in the test.
With your permission, we may give other websites or services the ability to verify information about your PureSocial™ account or perform actions on your behalf. This permission is asked for when you connect your PureSocial™ account to these other websites or services. Information can include the existence of your account. Actions can include creating, editing or deleting pages and any other interaction with publishers such as posting messages or liking posts.
These terms remain in effect after your account is disabled.
You keep complete ownership of all content, but give us permission to use it on PureSocial™. Make sure you have permission to use content that you post on PureSocial™. By posting content to PureSocial™ you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, distribute, perform, publicly display or prepare your content. The purpose of this license is to allow us to operate PureSocial™, promote PureSocial™ and promote your content on PureSocial™. You may not post content that infringes on others' intellectual property or proprietary rights. Members may not use content posted by publishers in any way not authorized by the Publisher.
Content we create is protected by copyright, trademark and trade secret laws. Some examples of our content are the text on the site, our logo, and our codebase. We grant you a license to use our logo and other copyrights or trademarks to promote your PureSocial™ page.
You may not otherwise use, reproduce, distribute, perform, publicly display or prepare derivative works of our content unless we give you permission in writing.
If someone on PureSocial™ is using your copyright without permission, send an email to
info@PureSocialNetwork.com or send written notice to:
P.O. Box 29
Bellbrook, OH 45305
This notice should include the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the exact location on PureSocial™ of the content that you claim is infringing. This description must allow us to find and identify the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that:
a) you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, the copyright owner, or the owner’s agent,
b) all information contained in your copyright notice is accurate, and
c) under penalty of perjury, you are either the copyright owner, or authorized to act on their behalf.
- If your content has been removed because of a DMCA notice, but you believe the content was not infringing on another’s copyrights, then you may send a written counter-notice to have the content restored. Your counter-notice should include the following information:
- Your electronic or physical signature.
- A description of the content that was removed and the exact location of the content on PureSocial™ before it was removed.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you believe in good faith that the content was removed by mistake or misidentification.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you are located, or if you are outside the U.S., and that you will accept service of process from the party that originally sent us the DMCA notice. In appropriate circumstances we may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
- For more information about DMCA notices please see DMCA guide.
You will indemnify us from all losses and liabilities, including legal fees that arise from these terms or relate to your use of PureSocial™. We reserve the right to exclusive control over the defense of a claim covered by this clause. Your obligation to indemnify under this clause also applies to our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and third party service providers.
PureSocial™ is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind. Any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty is excluded to the greatest extent permitted by law. The disclaimers of warranty under this clause also apply to our affiliates and third party service providers.
Limit of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you for any incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of these terms, or your use or attempted use of PureSocial™. To the extent permitted by law, our liability for damages is limited to the amount of money we have earned through your use of PureSocial™. For this clause “we” and “our” is defined to include our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and third party service providers.
We encourage you to contact us if you have an issue. If a dispute does arise out of these terms or related to your use of PureSocial™, and it cannot be resolved after you talk with us, then it must be resolved by arbitration. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction. Arbitrations may only take place on an individual basis. No class arbitrations or other grouping of parties is allowed. By agreeing to these terms you are waiving your right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action or representative proceeding, we are also waiving these rights. We follow the Policies on Consumer Arbitrations Pursuant to Pre-Dispute Clauses Minimum Standards of Procedural Fairness for all arbitrations done under these terms. If any portion of these terms do not follow that standard, that portion is severed from these terms. This clause does not limit either party’s ability to seek injunctive or other equitable relief for disputes relating to intellectual property or proprietary data.
Any disputes with us must be resolved in Ohio under Ohio law. Ohio law, excluding its conflict of law provisions, governs these terms and all other PureSocial™ policies. If a lawsuit does arise, both parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Greene County Ohio.
These terms and any referenced policies are the entire agreement between you and us, and supersede all prior agreements. If any provision of these terms is held to be unenforceable, that provision is modified to the extent necessary to enforce it. If a provision cannot be modified, it is severed from these terms, and all other provisions remain in force. If either party fails to enforce a right provided by these terms, it does not waive the ability to enforce any rights in the future. If you have any questions, please email info@PureSocialNetwork.com.
Effective January 1, 2020.